Wednesday, May 9, 2012

This Is Me Being a Proud Mamma

I love my son.  Also I think he is the cutest thing to ever bless the planet.  Im a bit prideful I admit, but I just love him so so so much.  Here are his latest "tricks"

Jack can now sit in his bumbo, his head is still a little heavy for his body, but he does a really good job at holding it up.

He had rice cereal from a spoon for the first time, he loves it.  He ate the entire bowl the first time he tried it. I will put up the video as soon as I can figure out how to upload things

He found his toes..... SO cute

He is now in 6-9 month clothes.  He is getting to be such a CHUNK.

Now instead of waking up and crying, he wakes up and coo's and talks (sometimes he still cries when I dont hear him soon enough)

He smiles all of the time, it used to take some coaxing, but now its just his normal.

He can roll over.  Tummy time is almost impossible because as soon as turn my back, he has rolled onto his

He also loves the TV.  He didnt really notice it to much, but in this past week I have caught him completely fixated on it.  So now we dont watch much TV during the day, he wont even play with his toys when its on.

I could brag about him for a long time.  I am so amazed at how fast his little brain and body are developing.  I was looking at pictures from when we were still at the hospital and I cant believe how much bigger he is.  Part of me is sad to realize how fast he is growing, but its hard to be sad when watching him grow is so much fun.  He has such a cute personality and I cant wait to see what kid of a person he turns out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment